How has it already been a month?! Something tells me that these months/years ahead will fly by as quickly as everyone says. I’m a few days late posting this, but we just celebrated Jack’s first month on Saturday!!! 🙂 I love seeing his personality come out week by week. But one thing is for sure… He’s discovering/testing out his vocal cords! Haha! We are learning to survive on broken up sleep, and fortunately for me, I don’t mind cold coffee during the day either. 😉
Things we LOVE during this season
When he sleeps. THE END.
Just kidding…. kind of.
– Watching Alex dance around the house with Jack!
– Snuggles!!!! Especially in the morning. 🙂
– Bath time while jamming out to Disney classics!!!
– Soft skin and baby smells after bath time.
– His random smiles when I interact with him (although, I wish I could say his smiles were intentional at this point)!
– When he gets super excited and air punches/kicks the air!
– Stretches after waking up.
– Seeing Alex as Jack’s father. <3 There’s nothing better!!!!
– Cute little noises when he’s excited, nursing, and sleeping.
– Dressing him in clothes with cute bear ears. HAHA!
– Feeding him his daily Vitamin D drops!!! He’s obsessed with them!
Happy One Month, Baby Bear!
My last bump photo before giving birth! And after going through Jack’s birth, there is nothing more precious than being honored with the title, “mama.” <3
Alex prays with Jack every night and it melts my heart!!! <3
Breastfeeding is HARD work, but so rewarding when we get positive weight results at the doctor’s office! 🙂
My first walk with the family!!! The c-section prohibited me from getting around easily, but I was SO excited to finally get out of the house (even if it was just around the block)! 🙂
Jack was NOT fond of the bath at first, but now he absolutely LOVES it!!!!
Amazon wrapped our gifts this year. 😉
First week beach picnic!!!!
Jack’s first teddy bear. 🙂 🙂 🙂
How do you train your baby to be okay with loud, startling noises while sleeping? You watch Band of Brothers, of course! HAHA!
Jack got to see his daddy at work for his two-week appointment!!! 🙂
Jack got to meet his grandparents and Auntie Amanda!!!
Acai bowls and one beautiful sunset on the beach with the fam!!! We loved watching all of the dolphins, birds, and “flying” stingrays!
And Jack loved his “baby Yoda” dome!!! (Thanks, Krysta!!)
Jack is already learning naughty hand signs!!! HAHA! Also, on a side note… This is what my phone looks like. Ummm… more storage, please?
Oh my gosh, he’s OBSESSED with vitamin D drops!!!! HAHAH! It’s the cutest thing!!!
First walk with his girlfriend, Gigi. He may not remember it though. HA!
Happy First Month, Sweet Jack!!! <3 We love being your parents!